1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. GROW EXHIBITIONS controls this Site from the U.A.E. GROW EXHIBITIONS makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. GROW EXHIBITIONS will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to GROW EXHIBITIONS through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain acopy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by GROW EXHIBITIONS to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by GROW EXHIBITIONS to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of GROW EXHIBITIONS. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use GROW EXHIBITIONS Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from anydevices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
9. NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes suchas to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain GROW EXHIBITIONS prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. GROW EXHIBITIONS will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of theSite.
10.. LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results thatreference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. GROW EXHIBITIONS has no control over these sites or the content within them. GROW EXHIBITIONS does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. GROW EXHIBITIONS does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against GROW EXHIBITIONS for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
11. COPYRIGHT POLICY. GROW EXHIBITIONS may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
14. You acknowledge and agree that GROW EXHIBITIONS will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At GROW EXHIBITIONS request, you must execute, or obtain theexecution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to GROW EXHIBITIONS or perfect these rights, titles or interests in GROW EXHIBITIONS name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. GROW EXHIBITIONS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. GROW EXHIBITIONS ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. GROW EXHIBITIONS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF GROW EXHIBITIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONOF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF GROW EXHIBITIONS WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
17. LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to GROW EXHIBITIONS, including by submitting oruploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted GROW EXHIBITIONS an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. GROW EXHIBITIONS may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against GROW EXHIBITIONS for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to GROW EXHIBITIONS. Any communication or materials you send to GROW EXHIBITIONS will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may bedisseminated or used by GROW EXHIBITIONS for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
18. ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisersand/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. GROW EXHIBITIONS is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
20. FEES AND REFUNDS
Under these rules and regulations, the term" Exhibitor" shall include employees and agents of any company, partnership, firm or individual to whom space has been allocated for the purpose of exhibiting. The term "Exhibition" shall means the exhibition(s) referred to on the application form overleaf. The term "Organizer" shall mean GROW EXHIBITIONS.
Payment must be made when due ( as per the invoice ) or the Organizer reserves the right to relocate the stand and retain any amount already paid.
Exhibitors have the right to claim any/all amounts paid towards their participation if the exhibition is cancelled, postponed/ preponed for more than 365 days OR if his participation cannot be accepted due to lack of space. Natural calamities and other reasons like spread of diseases, viruses etc beyond the Organizer's control, however will be considered as an exception. In such a case even if the event is postponed more than 365 days, no refund will apply.
Refunds if Applicable will be made as per the original mode of payment and will be processed within 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Organizers reserve the right to reject any refund applications if the Exhibitor has not received the visa to travel to the exhibition destination.
The Organizer shall not be responsible for unapproved visas and will not entertain any claims in this regard.
Refund is not applicable for supplementary services like booth accessories, accommodation, stand assistance etc
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 7 business days of receipt of payment.
21. CANCELLATION POLICY. Cancellation requests after payment has been made will not be accepted.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
City Tower 2
United Arab Emirates